Lil Xan’s rap retirement was evidently short-lived. The 21-year-old is getting ready for an extensive North American tour but before he leaves, he wants to let his fans know about the dangers of Hot Cheetos.
According to a recent video, the TOTAL XANARCHY rapper was hospitalized after eating too many of the highly addictive, orange-dusted corn meal puffs.
“I went to the hospital today,” he says. “You know, getting ready to pack for this tour. i just want to let everybody know I was in the hospital — not due to any drugs — but I guess I ate too many Hot Cheetos and I guess it ripped something in my stomach open, so I puked a little blood..”
The caption reads, “Just wanna let everyone know that I’m good, healthier then I’ve ever been and ready to kick of my third Tour in NY ina couple days ! Also be careful, Hot Cheetos are one hell of a drug aha.”
Hot Cheetos are a curious mix of enriched corn meal, vegetable oil, Flamin’ Hot Seasoning, salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, yeast extract, citric acid and artificial color. With 10 grams of fat per serving, it could wreak havoc on the stomach — depending on how many are consumed.